Saturday, March 28, 2009

Umm. . .okay I guess

Riley and I finally made it out to our wog this morning. . .it was okay I guess. My shin did not hurt worse (mind you it still hurt like hell) and I did seem to get a better run with the new shoes, I was able to extend my stride and actually run. I ran for 37 minutes and went 2.45miles using the Week 1 Podrunner track. I'm finding that I like the interval training that the podrunner affords me, but I'm thinking that with all my recent injuries and set backs I should probably repeat week 1, today would have been my last week 1 run, but since I had to take so many days off I don't know. . .suggestions M&M? Tomorrow we are having a celebration at church and afterwards I'm going to try to get Chris to walk (just walk, its my off day) with me and the bean at the park so I can stretch out my shins and then Monday I'll run again. I've added my Nike+ thing to my blog so you can see my run information and hopefully give me some tips!

Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment