Saturday, March 14, 2009

First Run with New Shoes

This morning I went out for my first run in the new shoes. Let me set the stage for you. Its morning, about 7:15, I check the weather on my BlackBerry, its 40 but feels like 34 and raining slightly. But I'm determined, I put on my new running duds and I'm out the door. Yikes! Its f-ing cold!!! I press on. I have to say I like my new shoes, but am having issues with my left shin. About half-way through my route I started feeling some pain, can't tell yet at this point if its from the new shoes or my body reacting to running in general or from the crappy shoes I was wearing. I will keep you posted.

We are off to Carolina Beach and Ft Fisher today with the in-laws. We are going to take everyone to the Aquarium, pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment