Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 2

Yesterday was my rest day, boy did I need it! Between all the yard work I did on Sunday, aerobics with Raylene on Monday and running on Wednesday, my poor body was TIRED!! So yesterday I rested (an my in-laws came into town so I played hostess). So today (Thursday) I was back on it. I ran (with my wonderful sister-in-law) the same route I ran on Monday and I kept with the run 2 walk 3 plan. And I am happy to report that today I did not hyperventilate!! :-) Yay! I felt pretty good, well as good as a fat girl can feel running so I think I'm going to increase my running time tomorrow to 3 minutes with the 3 minute walk. I ofcourse will let you know how that goes.

This weekend I am going shopping for running shoes. I have been wearing the same shoes for all my exercising events since July. . .yes I know thats bad! So I have found some shoes on RoadRunnerSports.com that I like and would like to try them on in person before I order them. My dad told me about RoadRunnerSports and their wonderful 60day return policy so I figure I'll give them a try. I will also be purchasing some running shorts so I don't have to wear my darling husbands that smell like stinky man parts! There is nothing worse then smelling like your husbands balls after he does PT!

Happy friday-eve!
<3 Stein

No comments:

Post a Comment