Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tuesday's Wog

My new new shoes still have not come, my shins still HURT, but my first 5K is 10weeks away so I have to train and Tuesday I was back on it. After being humbled on the school track by the high school track time (seriously folks they passed me like I was standing stll) I headed back to the safety of my neighborhood (its relatively non-public as far as people I know). So I get Riley all hooked up with Goldfish Crackers and Juice and off we go for our wog. Wog? You ask, well since I'm am walking more than running I have termed what I'm doing as Wogging, not quite running not quite jogging, you get the picture.

This was my first wog with my nike fit kit and I have to say between that and my podrunner track I was pretty impressed! I wogged at a 14minute pace for 30 minutes (not too bad considering I was pushing Riley's heavy ass jogger) and was never really out of breath. I have two more wogs this week on the week 1 track before I start the week 2 track on Sunday. Wish me luck and say a prayer that it doesn't rain too hard this week so I can keep up my wogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment