Friday, March 13, 2009

I need new shoes!

I knew as I began this running adventure that I would need to invest in some good quality shoes. Gone would be the days of "Those are pretty" or "I only like grey addidas trail runners because they look good with jeans" I would have to buy actual running shoes. Well I think I drove this point home yesterday on my "run" (yes I say run in quotes because I'm not really sure if what I'm doing qualifies as running). When I woke up this morning my back and hip were killing me! I mean I had to take motrin killing me. So I sat for an hour on the computer trying to navigate the world of running shoes. According to the nice shoe dog at RoadRunnerSports.com I need a Neutral + Shoe, basicially that codes for Fat Girl Running Shoe. So then I start through their list of shoes for me and find some that fit my previous qualifications for shoes, they were pretty and grey. :-) But I am also a girl who needs to try on shoes, so I attempted to cross-reference the shoes I found with shoes available at my local sporting good store. This is were things became difficult. None of the shoes have the same name on the websites! I'm so confused! I think I just need to go to my dad's office, stand on his computer pad and have that tell me what I need and then go buy them and not try to figure this out on my own. . .okay problem solved. DADDY!! Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment