Saturday, May 2, 2009

Still running. . .still sucking at blogging!

The past week has been a blur. I remember Monday, I remember Friday and I remember being very busy in between, but that's about it! Its always this way during this time of year (ramp up to finals) and I am always exhausted. Add to that Chris left on Thursday for BNOC (or as I like to call it E-7 school) and I'm playing single mommy again. At least my running is starting to get a little better. Don't get me wrong its still hard as all get out, but at least I feel like I'm accomplishing something. Hell Tiger Woods came through my speakers at me the past two runs and told me I had just run my fastest mile! Today Riley and I ran 2.74 miles in 37minutes, which is about a 13:42 pace. I am still running intervals, so I'm still concerned that when my run comes I'm not going to be able to run without stopping. Oh well Megan will just have to drag me!

Anyway on to the rest of the day. Time for a shower and going grocery shopping and things. Speaking of things, I've been selling things on eBay! Seriously people by my stuff to the tune of $270 dollars! I'm still shocked! So I'm going to take that money and buy a tiny laptop! :-) Today I'm going to go check them out, I know what I want, just need to find it in town! :-) Yay for me! :-) Love to all my faithful readers! (the 4 of you who read this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment