Sunday, May 17, 2009

Phone Fight

This weekend I got into a fight with my cell phone! I love my blackberry! Seriously I don't know how I ever lived without it. I love it so much Chris got one this weekend! Anyway in our excitment over our new twin blackberries (yes Megan, Chris and I are now phone twins like you and Joe, sorry i made fun of you for it!) we found a new program. Blackberry App World, yay, one stop app shopping right from your phone. Well not yay! Apparently Blackberry App World hates my phone because right after I installed it it started being glitchy and my internet started to act up and in my world that is a NO GO! So I tried to uninstall it, no! I tried to hard reset (take the battery out), no. Chris did something to the host tables, no! So finally tonight I resorted to my backup plan, the one thing I did not want to have to do, reseting to a previous save on my harddrive. Knowing I would lose the last 3 months of my blackberry existance I plugged in and restore back to March 5! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Do you know how much information I have added to my phone since March 5?!?!? A whole freaking lot! And now its GONE! So if you got a new phone number or moved since March 5th I need that info again! Pronto people!

No comments:

Post a Comment