Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Its that time of year. . .

So in addition to my mounting stress about Saturday's 5K (yeah its THIS Saturday people!) its also EOC time. Add to this that I'm playing single mommy again and Riley has been sick, I've had to let something go and its been my blog. I know my 5 faithful readers miss me! Here is a quick running recap. . .two wednesdays ago I had a break through, I ran 20 minutes not stop. It was amazing, liberating, insert more adjectives here! Then last wednesday I was supposed to run 25 minutes, no good! It was hot as hell and I barely made it 20 much less 20. SUCKS! Anyway super busy weekend leads me to Monday. It's hot as hell out so I went to the gym to run on the treadmill. I hate treadmills, I get so bored, but I knew I wouldn't make it outside so I sucked it up and actually did well. Today I had to stay home with the bean because he was sick, hopefully he can go back to school tomorrow because I really need to go back to work. And the race is SATURDAY! Holy crap! I think I'm ready (at least I hope I am!!) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment