Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Running Again

So today was my first run in two weeks. Two weeks of waiting and hoping that whatever was going on in my shins would go away. Well today I got my answer. Pretty sure I have a stress fracture in at least my left shin. After two weeks of no activity I should have been good to go if what I was feeling was just shin splints, but my left shin is still in lots of pain. I made it through my run okay. I did 2.03 miles in 30 minutes on my walk jog walk jog, not too bad. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for something different so I'm going to ask if they can look at it while I'm there and hopefully I will get some answers. I am still planning on doing my run on June 6th, even if I have to walk it, but it would be nice to cross the finish line running.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know what teh Doc says. . . . hopefully he can give you something that'll make the runs a bit easier--Love you!

    ReplyDelete